Our API is designed to have predictable, resource-oriented URLs and to use HTTP response codes to indicate API errors. We use built-in HTTP features, like HTTP authentication and HTTP verbs, which can be understood by off-the-shelf HTTP clients. JSON will be returned in all responses from the API, including errors.
- Base URL will be provided as https://MySite.vividlms.com/v2/api/ (HTTPS is required.)
- Client must provide userID:apiToken Base64 encoded in the Authorization header. See More.
- Authorization: Basic dml2aWMzEtNGNkYi1iMjVkLTQwYWI0OGFlMGIzMQ==
- Conventional HTTP response codes indicate success or failure of an API request. See More.
- All endpoints support the JSON response format only. See More.
- All calls are rate limited. See More.
Try it out: