This utility allows you to apply completion credit to a student’s enrollment for a course reviewed in a group setting (offline), such as in a Safety meeting or Toolbox talk.
This utility applies to courses already available through the Safety Training System, in which the student is already enrolled. For information on tracking Instructor Led courses, and courses not available in Vivid's Safety Training System, see the Live Event Tracking section.
From the Admin interface, click on the Students tab.
Click the Offline Course Credit menu option.
- Select the Organization the Student belongs to from the Org drop-down menu and then select the Course to apply credit for from the course drop-down menu (outlined below).
- In the Select Students section that appears, choose the date the course was completed on.
- Enter the time spent completing the course offline.
- In the notes field you may want to specify if an activity substituted for taking the course (ie a live training) or who authorized the offline credit.
- Check the box next to each student who earned the course credit that day, or click the Select All button to check the box next to every student listed.
- Click the Apply Offline Credit button to record the completion credit.
- To grant Offline Credit for students in a different Org, return to step 1 and repeat.