- Select the Organization the Student belongs to from the Org drop-down menu and then select the Course to apply credit for from the course drop-down menu (outlined below).
- In the Select Students section that appears, choose the date the course was completed on.
- Enter the time spent completing the course offline.
- In the notes field you may want to specify if an activity substituted for taking the course (ie a live training) or who authorized the offline credit.
- Check the box next to each student who earned the course credit that day, or click the Select All button to check the box next to every student listed.
- Click the Apply Offline Credit button to record the completion credit.
- To grant Offline Credit for students in a different Org, return to step 1 and repeat.