At A Glance
- Students Tab --> Change Student Status by Org button (under Add/Edit/Enroll).
- To ACTIVATE: Click the box next to the students listed under the Inactive Students field field.
- Click Set Active.
- To DEACTIVATE: Click the box next to the students listed under the Active Students field.
- Click Set Inactive.
Step By Step
This utility allows you to activate or deactivate one or multiple students in the system at once.
- Click the Change Student Status by Org sub-option from the Admin Menu under the Students tab.
- Use the available drop-down menu(s) to select the Org whose students you want to update. Once the Org is selected, a list of active and inactive students will appear (example below).
To ACTIVATE students:
- Check the box next to all the students listed under Inactive Students that you want to activate.
- Click the Set Active button to activate the students.
To DEACTIVATE students:
- Check the box next to all the students listed under Active Students that you want to deactivate.
- Click the Set Inactive button to deactivate the students.