- Click the Add/Edit/Enroll Students sub-option from the Admin Menu under the Students tab.
- Use one or more of the search fields to narrow down the list of students, click Show Students.
- Click on the hyperlink of the Student_Number to go to the Edit Student screen, as shown below:
- To move a student to a new organization, click on the Change button.
- Select the new org using the drop down menu(s) then select your Enrollment Option. If you do not select an enrollment option, the student will not be enrolled in any NEW courses in the new org, however, any active enrollments from the old will be transferred to the new org if the courses exist. if the courses do not exist in the new org, any incomplete enrollments will be deleted, and any complete enrollments will be archived.
The interface will provide you with the results of the move on screen.
If you wish to override the OrgCourse settings/schedule, you may populate the "Set Training Active for" box with the number of days you wish the training to be available to the student, and/or the "Courses Available Starting" box with the day you want the course to appear on the student's Incomplete Courses tab. If you leave the boxes blank the values will be populated from the OrgCourse definition.
To edit the Due Date or Start Date after you have enrolled a student, use the "Edit Student Enrollment Dates by Student" utility.